Communication and Administrative Assistant
Hourly Wage Rate: $11.25
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- This position works closely with the management team on developing efficient communication tools to accurately represent FYI to its various stakeholders to ensure greater understandings of its programs and services and their needs.
- Develops creative strategies to ensure that FYI's website functions as an effective communications and marketing tool
- Implements necessary changes to the website on an ongoing basis
- Develops and implements a process for the collection of web material within the FYI staff and volunteer teams to ensure website content remains current
- Revival/creation and maintenance of social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Provide expertise to the changing social media trends of youth
- Develop and maintain customized media lists
- Provide writing support for internal and external communication materials.
- Support the Executive Director with coordinating meetings, events and other such activities
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Level of Education of the student: Post-Secondary (Community College, CEGEP, Technical Institute, University)
You MUST be available for:
- An interview: on Tues. June 21, Wed. June 22 OR Thurs. June 23, 2016
- Work dates: Monday to Fridays from Monday, July 4, 2016 to Friday, August 26, 2016
If selected for an interview, you will be called by: Monday, June 20, 2016
If selected for the positions, you will be called by: Monday, June 27, 2016
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
deliver to For Youth Initiative – Administration Office at 1652 Keele St